Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Week 1A: My Template

My Template

I chose this template from the rest because it really stood out to me. I am a fan of darker colors. Bright colors overwhelms most people, and I am one of those people. Being in a darker setting helps relax the mind and soul. Looking through and seeing all the other templates I could tell that, it doesn't express who I am as a person. Even though I'm quite bubbly, outgoing, and happy. My inner feelings drifts more to the darker look of things. 

In a way you could say I chose this as a sort of safety net, since this is a new class for me and like most of you. I'd rather be working with something that I am absolutely comfortable with and also having security of some sorts. So with having these thoughts in mind I chose Awesome Inc. as the layout of my blog. 

2 comments:

  1. Well there is certainly nothing wrong with embracing the dark in life, I have my entire life. As someone once said "A candle shines brightest in the darkest of rooms." Its very true though, you really can not experience the light without the dark. Simple and clean is always a good choice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do like the simplicity of this blog. The blackness makes it soothing and to the point. It appears very ominous, but at the same time, intriguing.

    ReplyDelete