Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Week 9: Twitter

Lists

I couldn't really understand how the list thing worked. So I kind of just left it alone, I don't think it will help me too much since I won't be using twitter as much for this business. 

Searching

When searching for who to follow, all I really typed was weddings and many options came up. I followed Martha Weddings, Disney Weddings, and NY Times Weddings each of these gives my business more advantage. The reason is that if I have these options for my brides, it will make planning go a lot simpler. 

Posting

When posting wasn't really that difficult I just kept thinking of what the consumers will be attracted too, I've made a post at 1:30pm it seems to grab a lot of attention. Then when I posted around 11am It didn't get as many views. The last time I posted was around 7pm about the same in views to the 11am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment