Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Week 12: Online Resources

When choosing between two different online resources to help further my business, I really thought it through. One would have to be possibly Yelp. The reason as to why I feel this way is because it gives you a rating from 1 star to 5 stars being the best. It gives people the option to check out my business from others who have used my services for wedding planning. Using this Online Resource it helps show new customers what my business is like before having to make a rush decision.


Another great online resource that I could use would be looking for a meetup group. In wedding planning, there are Wedding Events that have florists, dresses, even venue pop-ups. All great things in one place. Having a pop-up will surely widen my business in many ways. New brides with their mothers and friends come up to the booths, to see different ideas they have for their wedding. Finding out Wedding Planners will be there you get a way to talk to your clients and widen the client base just by being there getting your name out.

No comments:

Post a Comment