Monday, December 9, 2019

Week 15: Google

Google Tools

When going through and seeing what Google has to offer to help your business grow. It is quite amazing. There are more options to help a person figure out the next steps for their business. 

Knowing your customers

They have an option where your customers if wish to fill out a survey that you control, so you know which areas to work on, or hear your customers feedback as to what they felt your service did for them. That way your customers stay anonymous and you get the answers you need in order to help your business grow. 

Testing and Analysis 

You can also run your website through different servers to see how your business will run. Without having to change much. As well as there is an option for you to manage your tags without having to change your code at all. (Which I find quite nice) You can also see what your customers gravitate to most when using analysis. This helps you deliver better services to your customers without any hassle. 

My Take

When looking through these options for having a small business I can see how much this will benefit me. I will get a closer understanding of how my customers reacted to certain things. What I can do as a business owner to help my business grow more. Or how to fix certain problems that my customers are facing and think of a better outcome. There are many different ways Google Business could help strengthen my career I highly recommend anyone that is starting their own business to please check this out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment