Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Week 16: Planning Your Future

Social Media

Facebook

Personally, I loved using Facebook the most. It made it easier to watch comments, following other pages, and as well as watching how many people viewed my page. Using this helped keep me organized, with scheduling posts, commenting on my customer's posts and I was able to access my Instagram account as well through facebook. Even though the other sites are great, I really only would use facebook. The only downfall is that my account did get hacked. I find a bit worry some but otherwise it is a great site to use. 

Planning Future Strategy

Social Media which one?

With my type of business, I would have to market on three different social media accounts. It would be beneficial for my business using these because being in the Wedding Planning business your customers mostly focus on these three. Another idea I've had was making a Youtube account just for the business so that way my customers would see first hand on how things work, what my design portion is like as well as seeing how the wedding comes together. 

Pinterest

Using Pinterest is a key form for my type of work. Many brides/grooms use this site to see different ideas. Such as color, table settings, floral arrangements, wedding dress, and even cake ideas. The possibilities of this are endless. That's why making a page and posting different stuff from my customer's wedding would be most beneficial to my business.

Facebook

Even from what I've said before I would still use this social media source most often as well. Many people use Facebook, seeing different groups, different ideas and having it all come together. Using the scheduling tool to schedule posts. The reason why I would use this tool most of all is that when I'm busy working on another task I am still posting regularly so that way I would gain more of a follower base. Also using the advertisement tool to help grow my customer base as well. 

Instagram

I would still use Instagram but not as much as I will the rest. I would implement the hashtag tool mostly to maybe help gain more followers. Even though everyone says that Instagram is a great business tool for me my business would use it but not as much. 

Scheduling 

Facebook

I would make a post 3 days a week: It's during Christmas time so I will be posting about decorating the Christmas tree, showing off new bouquets I will be making, and as well as pumping up springtime which is prime time for weddings.  

Pinterest

I will be making posts once a week about Christmas and wedding ideas. Hyping up the seasons and getting ready for spring as well. With Pinterest its a lot easier to post when I have a client getting married and using some pictures or new ideas to post. Otherwise, Pinterest is left on the side until then. 

How much will they grow?

With how much I will be posting to Facebook it would grow maybe by 20 likes so far. Without using any of the advertisements yet my business isn't quite out there as of now. By the end of next year, it would be without a doubt more customers and more of a Pinterest base as well.


















No comments:

Post a Comment