Thursday, September 12, 2019

Week 4 Part 2

Websites I frequently use

My life is pretty busy and boring all in one. I have not gone to many websites other than the normal MiraCosta, and the blogger. If I would have to choose however other than those two, It would have to be Amazon. Even though I have been ripped off, and havent gotten some of my packages. I always come back to this website. Why you ask, well I was looking for gifts for my son. He was turning 3 on September 10th, and I wanted to get him something special. I normally always go back to Amazon when looking for gifts, or wanting to purchase some of my favorite food from my home state Michigan. Looking at the amazon website, I wouldn't change much of the design portion to it. It is very easy to navigate to what you are looking for, as well as having the search engine to find exactly what it is you want. To be honest the only thing I would change about this company is how they do their deliveries. Otherwise, it is a pretty fantastic website. 

Another website I frequently use would be, Youtube. I know its a social media thing but whenever I have free time that my place of choice. I always come back no matter what I've been using Youtube for over 16 years. Thinking back on it, that's crazy how time flies! I have a set of Youtubers I watch, that is what really keeps me coming back to the website. The design portion I like, you have the option of dark mode and light mode. Personally, I use the dark mode the most it makes it easier on the eyes. Not much could be really improved with Youtube. 

No comments:

Post a Comment